The Kansas City Aviation Department is now hiring at the Kansas City International Airport. To view the available career opportunities and to apply, click here to visit the City of Kansas City, Missouri’s employment website and click on the “NEW TERMINAL” tile.
Current open positions include:
- Airport Police Officer
- Airport Security Dispatcher
- Building Maintenance Worker
- Bus Operator
- Bus Operator Trainee
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Maintenance Repairer
- Security Officer
- Traffic Control Officer
- Customer Service Representative
- Electronics Technician
Starting pay begins at $16.92 - $22.61 based on position and previous experience. In addition to affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, the City of Kansas City, Missouri, offers multiple benefits to regular full-time employees, including City pension, vacation and sick leave, life insurance, city-recognized holidays, and more.
- All positions require criminal background checks.
- All positions require successful completion of a 10-year FAA background check.
- Non-residents, if appointed, must establish residency within the city limits of Kansas City, Missouri, within 9 months.
- For additional information, contact Employee Management Division, Aviation Department, 816-243-3010.
- The City of Kansas City, Missouri, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
- Eligible applications will only be considered for positions within the Aviation Department.
Click for a list of current openings with the Kansas City Aviation Department (KCI Airport and Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport). Applications can be submitted through the City of Kansas City, Missouri's website: kcmo.gov.
For Rental Car Shuttle Service jobs, please call 816.243.1390.