Return to Main Coronavirus page.
Each airline is organizing its own custom response to the Coronavirus. Click here for airline websites and contact information.
- Facial coverings required for all travelers in aircraft and for customer-facing employees
- Plexiglas shields added to separate customers from employees
- Increased frequency of cleaning of ticket counters, seating areas and other high-touch areas in airline-leased areas
- Most airlines have instituted procedures to separate travelers in cueing, boarding and seating
- Hand sanitizer available to customers
- Most airlines have adjusted their flight change policies into the future.