We’re hiring in our Aviation Department and we need you! The City of Kansas City, Missouri, is hosting a Job Fair.
Saturday, September 11, 2021
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
601 Brasilia Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153
- Airport Police Officer: $2,715+/month ($15.66 - $31.11/hr without a Missouri POST A certification; $18.46 - $31.11/hr with Missouri POST A certification)
- Airport Security Dispatcher: $2,610+/month ($15.06 - $24.31/hr)
- Building Maintenance Worker: $2,568+/month ($14.82 - $23.16/hr)
- Bus Operator: $2,568+/month ($14.82 - $23.16/hr)
- Fleet Maintenance Technician: $3,574+/month ($20.62 - $26.86/hr)
- Maintenance Electrician: $3,161+/month ($18.24 - $29.44/hr)
- Maintenance Mechanic: $2,885+/month ($16.64 - $26.86/hr)
- Maintenance Repairer: $2,568+/month ($14.82 - $23.16/hr)
To see the full job listings including requirements, please visit kcmo.gov/jobs.
- All positions require criminal background checks and drug screens
- Successful completion of a physical examination is required as a condition of employment (will be scheduled at a later date if required)
- All positions require successful completion of a 10-year FAA background check
- Free parking is available.
- Non-residents, if appointed, must establish residency within the city limits of KCMO within 9 months.
- Eligible applicants will only be considered for positions within the Aviation Department
- May be required to have a negative COVID-19 test result within 7 days of the hire date from the most recent test result. Having a positive result at any point for any current or potential employee will have no impact on employment status nor employment offer
- Preference the day of the hiring fair will be given to KCMO residents.
Apply & interview:
Be prepared to complete application and interview for positions onsite. Background checks and drug screenings will be performed onsite for those who receive tentative job offers. Applications may be obtained and completed prior to the job fair from the Human Resources Department on the 12th floor of City Hall and at the Aviation Department, 601 Brasilia Avenue, KCI Airport or at kcmo.gov/jobs.
About the Aviation Department:
The City of Kansas City, Missouri, Aviation Department owns and operates Kansas City International Airport and Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport. The Aviation Department's mission is to provide outstanding airport services in a safe and cost-effective manner for the benefit of citizens, visitors, airlines and customers.
Permanent full-time positions include a comprehensive benefits package. The City of Kansas City, Missouri offers a great benefit package for full-time employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation/sick leave, retirement plan, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, long-term and short-term disability, long-term care and deferred compensation plans. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
If you can’t make it to the job fair, visit kcmo.gov/jobs to apply online, or call 816-243-3010.